General Terms and Conditions
GENERAL ONLINE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOMODATION AND CATERING SERVICES -
Refuge du Goûter (FFCAM)
The FFCAM operates the online booking system of this website.
- The website allows the reservation of overnight stays and catering services in the building directly with the warden.
- The exhaustive consultation and unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions is a prerequisite for any reservation made through this website.
- The customer's agreement concerning these terms and conditions becomes operative once the reservation is made; no reservation can be made without this agreement.
- The customer has the option to save and edit these terms and conditions by using the standard features of his/her browser or computer.
- The website mentions the following informations :
- the legal notice enabling precise identification of the FFCAM, and indicating its business name, address where it is established, its email address, telephone number, registered office, Individual VAT identification number, references relative to its registration to travel agencies and other tourist operators and, if different, the address of the institution responsible for the offer;
- the main characteristics of the accommodation indicated, and additional catering services;
- the prices;
- the payment terms;
- the general and special conditions of sale, the period of validity of the offer and the price of the offer;
ARTICLE 1 : PURPOSE
These terms and conditions determine the rights and duties of both contracting parties concerning the online booking made through this website; set up by the FFCAM, Fédération Française des Clubs Alpins et de Montagne, 1901 law association recognized of public utility, having its registered office at 24 avenue de Laumière 75019 PARIS SIRET 775 671 316 00260, tourism Registration: IM075120036 Insurance Liability Travel Agencies (AXA Police No. 4706458904). The "seller" refers to the hut keeper offering accomodation services for sale online by convention of a common interest mandat concluded with the FFCAM. The "customer" refers to the individual buying online accomodation services in the high mountain hut.
ARTICLE 2: LIABILITY
The FFCAM booking system was designed to facilitate for customers and hut keepers, the establishment and management of bookings for accommodation services only(catering services in mountain huts not included). Consequently, the FFCAM is not liable for the management of the refuge. The accommodation and catering services are the entier responsibility of the hut keeper. The observations and possible claims filed by users must be formulated according to Article 10 of these General Terms and article 5 of the Special Conditions for each accommodation. The FFCAM has no jurisdiction to intervene in any litigation between a customer and the hut keeper and can not be held responsible for it.
ARTICLE 3: OVERNIGHTS PRICES
Discounted rates for overnight stays are only valid if the customer is able to provide specific proof requested by the FFCAM. "Group" rates are applicable to eligible categories of users based on the total number of "paying persons" in the same group.
ARTICLE 4: RESERVATION OF ACCOMMODATION AND CATERING SERVICES
Reservation requests are made by filling the shopping cart after selection of dates, periods (guarded period unguarded, number of places available) and services. The customer agrees, prior to bookings to complete the requested information and certify the veracity of the information transmetted. The online booking process is divided in different steps:
- Etape 1 : Validation of the shopping cart
- Etape 2 : Creating a customer account (customer's contact information and password)
- Etape 3 : Checking details of the order, its total price and correcting possible mistakes
- Etape 4 : Reading and accepting the general terms and conditions and the specific terms and condition of sale concerning the price
- Etape 5 : Confirmation of the order
- Etape 6 : Online payment of the deposit
- Etape 7 : Automatic sending of the confirmation email
The validation of a reservation depends, from the availability in the chosen hut for the number of seats requested and also, from the actual payment of a deposit based on the number of persons and number of nights requested.
ARTICLE 5: DEPOSIT PAYMENT FOR ACCOMODATION SERVICES
The customer pays online the deposit relative to the accommodation only. The catering service will be to pay directly to the hut keeper. In case of late cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded. The reimbursement of the deposit will be done according to each building's modalities; minus the amount of the application fee due, by night, as indicated in Article 3 of the sales conditions of each building.
ARTICLE 6: PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT
Payment is made by credit card, through secure internet pages. The details of your credit card will be encrypted with SSL (Secured Socket Layer). Payment via credit cards allows the client to book immediatly. The E-card are not accepted by the system for technical reasons. It is recommended to print the voucher. In some cases, the customer could be asked to present that voucher to the hut keeper on his arrival.
ARTICLE 7: PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE
The customer will pay the booked accommodation service balance, according to the modalities determined by each building specific's conditions. The customer should be able to present a valid proof to benefit from special rates (FFCAM license card, partner association's card, professional card).
ARTICLE 8: VALIDITY PERIOD OF RESERVATION
Reservations are held until the arrival time shown on the voucher.
ARTICLE 9: CLIENT'S CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION
It is reminded to the client, in accordance with the Article L. 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, that the client does not have the right of revocation, as state in the Article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code. The hut's sales terms and conditions define the booking cancellation and/or modification modalities. If the hut's sales terms and conditions allow it, the cancellation of the booking can be made directly by the client, on the website where he has made the reservation, and that through his customer account.
ARTICLE 10: INTERRUPTION OF THE STAY
In case of interruption of the stay by the "Client", the hut keeper is not required to do a refund of the deposit paid for the remaining accommodation services.
ARTICLE 11: PRICES AND DISCOUNTS
The prices indicated in each grid rates are in Euros and per person. The amount does not include taxes applied in each building while the booking is carried out (tax, heating fee, etc.). Reduced prices will be granted only if valid proof can be presented to the hut keeper.
ARTICLE 12: RESPECT OF PRIVACY
In accordance with the provisions of the 6/01/1978 law relating to computers, files and liberties; the customer is informed that the informations given through the website are needed by the booking process, and are intended to the booking system or its partners for management purposes. They will be communicated to the hutkeeper in concerned with the booking. The customer is informed that he has a right of access and rectification concerning the data by contacting the FFCAM, Service du patrimoine bâti, 24 rue Laumière, 75019 PARIS. The FFCAM declares to have done the CNIL formalities (CNIL No. 4403 142 dated 15/04 /2010).
ARTICLE 13: DISPUTE
This contract is subject to the French law and its inforcement will be done by the French authorities.
ARTICLE 14: BOOKING'S PERIOD
Internet bookings are taken into account up to 1 day (s) before the arrival day.
ARTICLE 15: SPECIFICS CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE BOOKING FOR THIS BUILDING
Online booking is possible up to 9 people/request in this building. A reservation can not be done for more than 2 following days in this building.
ARTICLE 16: BOOKING'S MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION
It is possible to change down or cancel a booking made exclusively online by logging into ones client's account:
- modification or cancellation within 1 days before the first day of the stay, beginning on 0:00 French time (GMT + 2), the entire deposit is retained;
- modification or cancellation more than 1 days before the first day of the stay, beginning on 0:00 French time (GMT + 2), your deposit will be refunded minus 2 euros/ night / person modified or canceled. That amont will be retained for administrative costs for each modification or cancellation.
Any increase of the number of participants or of period of time must be rebooked.
ARTICLE 17: SELLER'S CANCELLATION
If the seller is forced to cancel a reservation in case of an emergency, the client will be refunded of the total deposit's amont; or can decide to pospone his booking to another stay in the same building.
ARTICLE 18: TERMS OF CLAIMS
Complaints should be addressed promptly by the client by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt at: Gouter Gestion, , FFCAM, 24, avenue Laumière , 75019 PARIS .